If you are a CONTRIBUTOR and would like a refund for a CONTRIBUTION, or believe there has been an unauthorized charge, our team can help.

How do I request a refund?

If you’d like us to refund a CONTRIBUTION that you recently made, please send your request by email to and put “Refund Request” in the subject line. Requests for refunds must be made within 15 days of the date of the CONTRIBUTION.

How do I request a refund if there has been an unauthorized charge on my card?

If you see a charge on your statement but did not recently contributed on the platform, we are here to help. Our Payment Review team is working around the clock to prevent the unauthorized use of cards.

Please contact our team by emailing and put “Refund Requested for Unauthorized Use” in the subject line.

Unfortunately, Credit Cards can be compromised and used at any merchant across the web, and the most important thing to do if you suspect your credit card has been compromised or you notice a charge that might be unauthorized is to contact your credit card provider to report the unauthorized use of the card.

For additional information about requesting a refund or the status of a refund that you already requested, contact

Fund Freely - Copyright 2022 - All Rights Reserved